Nothing Is Impossible

We had a crazy, busy weekend meeting up with friends we haven't seen in a while, running errands and the start of seasonal yard work.  But I was still able to get some crafting in while everyone else was sleeping.  That seems to be the best time for me sit in my craft room and get things done anyway. 
 
So today I have a princess card to share with you.  This one features Snow White from the Snow Princess file by Marjorie Ann Designs.  I've been on a bit of a princess kick the past few days so you'll be seeing a lot of princess projects.  I guess you could say it's a new card series.  LOL
 
Anyhow, for this particular card I decided to use my swirls embossing folder to add some wave to Snow White's hair.  And you can see that I added a bit of "highlights" aka ink lightly smeared across the swirls.
 
The background paper is from the DCWV mat stack Once Upon A Time.  I chose to use a page that had a story line to it but had to make sure that I used the parts that didn't talk about the frog.  After all Snow White doesn't talk to frogs in her story.
 
The stamped sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom set titled Encouragement.  To finish off my card I used a couple of Purple Twilight colored skittles from DoubleClick Connections.

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Another SWEET Card! Adorable princess and neat background!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations