Be Merry Gingerbread

It's time for another PDE Linky Party everyone!  This time we are showcasing projects that use either metal dies, punches or a combination of the two.  I chose to use the Martha Steward Drippy Goo punch for my project.
 
This cute little gingerbread is part of the Baking for Santa file over at Too Cute By Jessica.  I love these gingerbread because they're cute and they give me a reason to break out this punch for something other than Halloween. 
 
For this project I wanted to give the look of whatever gooey mess is being rolled out for the baking was just dripping from the rolling pin.  I punched out my punch, lined it up on the pin and then applied some Tombow glue and then sprinkled on some blue embossing glitter.  After that I heat embossed the area so that the glue would bubble up a bit and add some texture.
 
The stamped sentiment is from the Peace Joy Love stamp set by Lawn Fawn.
 
And now that you've seen my project be sure to check out the other fabulous projects our team have created for you this week.  Then take some time to pull out your dies or punches and play along with us.  We'd love to see what you create.

2 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Cute!

Heather said...

So sweet and the punch adds the perfect touch.