Happy Camper

Once again I had a little bit of crafting time before we get started back on our remodeling project.  Today we need to finish laying the new floor.  Yesterday we tore it up all the way down to the floor joists and that was a lot of work.  I even had to crawl up underneath to install new installation because the crawl space was too small for my husband to fit into.  Fortunately this week will be easier as all that will be left is putting up new walls and framing out the closet.  (We didn't like where the closet was originally located.  It blocked some of the sunlight from the windows.)
 
But I digress.  This post isn't about our remodeling, but about the project I finished this morning.  I had originally intended for this wonderful little picnic basket to be a part of a going away gift I was making for someone.  However, things weren't turning out as I had hoped and my friend moved her leave date up a bit.  That's okay though.  I just did something all together different for her and now I'll have this for something else later. 
 
I found this cute basket over at My Scrap Chick and the Happy Camper card is from the Cricut cartridge Camping Critters.  The stamped sentiments on my chocolates are from two different Jaded Blossom stamp sets:  Hello Candies and the new set, BFF Candies.
 
Of course who wouldn't be a Happy Camper when they're receiving a basket full of yummy chocolate?  This would even make a great little treat box kit for some s'mores.  I just didn't happen to have the items needed on hand so I stuck with plain ol' Hershey kisses.
 
And now that you've seen my project I'm running off to enter it into the following challenges:


Camping challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Ends 8/24

Food Fun challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps - Ends 8/25

Then it's back to work.......

UPDATE:  This project was chosen as a top 5 design team pick over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge.

0 comments: