Jack O Lantern Cracker Box

 
Happy Saturday everyone!  I thought I'd get some crafting done this morning before my son wakes up and readies himself for his move to Savannah.  You know, kinda take my mind off the fact that another child is moving away.  At least I'll still have four close by.
 
So SVG Cutting Files started a new fall colors challenge yesterday and since I'm always up for a good challenge I decided to play along.  The only "rules" to the challenge is that you have to use an SVG Cutting Files cut as the main focus and you have to use fall colors.
 
Well here's what I came up with.  I used the Pumpkin Cracker box for my project and used a variety of papers from one of the My Mind's Eye Halloween stacks I have laying around.
 
This is the back of my box:
 
 
Quick, easy and fun.  Oh, and you have until September 14th to play along.

4 comments:

BugBites said...

what an adorable little project. Thanks for linking up with us over at SVG Cutting Files.

GiGi said...

This is so fun! I love that striped and word paper! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

Melissa said...

So pretty! Love the papers you picked out. Thanks for joining SVG Cutting Files' Challenge.

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with your great treat holder, Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!!!! :)