Beary Merry Christmas

I woke up early this morning and since I couldn't go back to sleep I decided it was a perfect opportunity to get some crafting done.  Especially since I'll be having to take a "break" soon so we can get some remodeling done.
 
I wanted to play along with the sketch challenge at Craftin Desert Divas one last time but go caught up with other things and never got it entered.  That's okay though because I still get to have the joy of sharing it with my fellow bloggers.
 
For this card I used the Wreath Bear cut from Treasure Box Designs.  This little guy is so adorable and was too irresistible to pass up.  I paired him along with a sentiment from the Holly Day Punnies stamp set and viola - I have a quick Christmas card.

So tell me, have you started on your Christmas cards yet?

0 comments: