Worm Wishes

 
Happy Two-Fer Tuesday everyone!  This evening I want to share a card with you that I put together for a couple of fun challenges that are going on this week.  (I apologize for the picture quality.  I had to take it indoors since I didn't finish before the daylight was gone.)
 
This adorable cute file is from Too Cute by Jessica and the file is titled My Little Bugaboo.  If you haven't seen this file you really should check it out.  It has several cute little buggies that match up beautifully with the Lil Bit Buggy stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas.  I also used George and Basic Shapes for the rectangles.
 
So for my card I cut out the little girl dressed as a worm at 4.57 inches tall.  Then I followed the sketch for the current Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas that looks like this:
 
 
Only difference is I decided to create my card in the landscape mode rather than portrait.   I just felt like it was the better choice for the card.
 
Oh and those yummy skittles you see in the top left corner - those are from the summer release over at DoubleClick Connections.  If you love crafting with skittles you should really check out her selection.  And speaking of checking things out be sure you come back tomorrow because we'll be starting a brand new challenge at DoubleClick Connections and you won't want to miss out on the fun.
 
Until then I'm off to enter this card in to the following challenges:
 
 
 

7 comments:

Georgiana said...

Thanks for trying our Linky Party sketch at Craftin' Desert Divas!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

Karen said...

This is so cute! I love the papers you used and that cut goes perfect with the sentiment! Thanks for linking up your project at Craftin Desert Divas! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Mollie said...

This is adorable! LOVE it! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at FCCB and Craftin' Desert Divas this week!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

mum of two said...

How fabulous! I LOVE that little girl. You did a great job with the sketch too. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Lynn B. said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing with us this week at FCCB.

Kathy Salido said...

So very cute!! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!

Kathy
Craftin Desert Divas Design Team
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love that little baby in the green n onesie!!
Thank you for joining FCC “BUG OUT” challenge this week. Have a blessed day
DIANA L. DT member for FCC
dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com