Sore Today Strong Tomorrow

I have a few friends who are body builders and compete.  My third oldest son has recently gotten in to and will do his first show next year.  And my husband and I also like to lift weights.  All of that to say I was excited when I found this cut file over at SVG Cutting Files.  It's actually supposed to be a treat box but I didn't want the 'box' so I just cut out the flexing arm portion and used it on my card.
 
Even better yet I found a young lady that was de-stashing and had a set of Fitness Junkie stamps from Jaded Blossom for sale.  Yep, put the two together and you have a recipe for another great masculine card.
 
I think maybe I'll even enter this in a couple of the challenges over at Hiding in My Craft.  Just one last entry before the challenges end this weekend......

 

0 comments: