Masculine Card for Any Occasion

This morning I have a quick masculine card to share with you.  I don't remember how I came across this cut since I don't own the Sesame Street Seasons cartridge but I'm glad I did because I LOVE it.  This cut is great for a masculine card just combine it with this Hello Handsome sentiment from the Cardz TV stamp set You're the Man, and viola.  It does not get much easier.  Especially in a world where masculine cards can be difficult.
 
Here's the inside of the card with my stamped sentiment.
 
 
 
So now I'm going to go enter this into a couple of challenges:

 
 

4 comments:

L.B. said...

another super cute card with great colors

Jenscrapstoo said...

Great card, love the cut you have used!! Thanks for being part of the Blogiversary and joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Unknown said...

That is a super cute Handsome card that would be fun for any Male birthday or Father's day or something.
Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge this week.
Lisa
Ljcreation.blogspot.com
HIMCR DT

Unknown said...

THIS IS SOOOOO stinking cute!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!

Thank you SO much for joining us at Die Cuttin' Diva's!!!

Jessica-DT Member