Bug Me Anytime

Today I have another cute lil buggy card to share with you.  Ever since making the worm one a couple days ago I find myself drawn to this Lil Bugaboo file set from Too Cute by Jessica.  Especially since the little girl bugs pair up so beautifully with the Lil Bit Buggie stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas.
 
The design for this card though was inspired by three different challenges that I'm going to enter it into.  They include:
 
 
 
 
(Now before you say that a ladybug is NOT an animal let me tell you that I wondered the same thing.  After doing some research I discovered that yes ladybugs ARE animals.  Even though they are technically an insect they belong to a large class of animals called arthropods.)
 
 
Oh, and I also used the George and Basic Shapes cartridge to cut out the rounded rectangle I used for the white backdrop for my ladybug.
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! And LOVE that it is on a wobble!!!! GREAT JOB!!!

Thanks SO MUCH for joining us at Die' Cuttin Diva's this week!!!

Jessica-DT Member

Esther said...

So darn cute!!!!!
Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!!!!