Happy Birthday Birdie

I thought I would start the week off with a birthday card.  There's just something about a celebration that makes everything better.
 
For today's card I used the 3 Birds on Parade cartridge - cut at 3 1/2 inches.  I painted and glittered up the cupcake frosting to add a bit of bling and texture.  Then when I was all done I placed my bird on an action wobble to add some interaction to the card.
 
 
 
My background paper is from Heidi Grace Designs and it's a double sided paper (although I didn't use the backside).  It's called It's My Party/Cake.  Isn't it a beautiful paper?  I almost hated to use it. 
 
The stamped sentiment is from the Cardz TV Stamps set titled Good Times.
 
And now I'm off to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Cardz TV - Feminine Birthday - Ends August 14th
 
 

2 comments:

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the adorable bird and pretty papers you used!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Nadine Carlier said...

Super cute, I love the wobbly idea! Thank you for joining us at Red Carpet Studio!