Stop Scaring Me

 
I have a fun card I wanted to share with you this afternoon.  This cute little scarecrow is a new file over at SVG Cutting Files and I thought he was perfect for spotlighting on a Fall color themed project that I'll use in the current SVG Cutting Files challenge.
 
I cut him out at just under 3 inches and centered him on a circle that I cut from George and Basic Shapes..  I then used a sketch from a challenge that's going on over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge to create my card.
 
I chose blue and green as the color for my strips because this is one of my favorite color combinations and it's also the focus of yet another challenge that I'm playing along with over at Die Cuttin Divas
.
 
This is the inside of my card:
 
 
 
What do you think?  I thought it was cute and my husband actually chuckled so I must have been on the right path. 
 
The stamped sentiments are from the Peachy Keen stamp set titled Trio of Girl Ghosts.

6 comments:

BugBites said...

this turned out great and I love that little scarecrow. Fabulous!! Thanks for sharing with us over at SVG Cutting Files.

GiGi said...

This is so fun! Love that cute scarecrow and the fun sentiment! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Lol, I love the sentiment! Cute scarecrow - Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!

Avril Tanner said...

That little scarecrow is just too cute! Great card! Thanks for playing along with FCCB this week!

Melissa said...

Very cute card, thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting files' fall challenges.

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with your great card, Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!!!! :)