Wedding Cake Treat Box

You've probably noticed that I've been doing a lot of playing around with treat boxes and such lately.  This weekend was no exception and I will be sharing a couple of them with you this week.  Today I'd like to share the wedding cake treat box I put together for the 3D Wedding/Bridal challenge over at Cardz TV. 
 
I found this file over at SVG Cutting Files and it's not a difficult one to put together.  However, it didn't have that size reference on the file that most of them do.  So that made it a bit difficult for me to properly size the project.  And while I was still off a little bit it turned out okay. 
 
Needless to say, the next time I make this project I'll have to spend a bit more time with it so that I can size it all better.  In the meantime though it works pretty good.
 
For my sentiment I used the Count Your Blessings stamp set from Cardz TV Stamps.

3 comments:

Lena said...

This is a gorgeous box. I love the soft colours and of course the treats :-)
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations

Anonymous said...

The wedding treat box is a great idea, thanks for joining us at Cardz TV! :)

Georgiana said...

What a fabulous wedding cake. Love the hidden kisses!