Got Brains?

Today I have a fun Halloween card I'd like to share with you.  I'm a huge Walking Dead fan so it only made since to create a fun card featuring this cute zombie from SVG Cutting Files.  The tombstones are from the Cricut cartridge Life's a Party.  I wanted to be able to stamp on them so I hide all the extra layers and contours.
 
The design of my card is based on the current sketch challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps.  You can either follow the sketch or create a project based on the color palette posted at PKS or a combination of the two.  I chose to use just the sketch.
 
 
 
Other elements I used/added to this card include using the Martha Stewart drippy goo punch along the bottom edge of the border.  And I also placed my zombie on an action wobble.
 
The stamped sentiments (inside and out) are all from Peachy Keen Stamps.  I used two different sets:  Halloween Sentiments & Labels and Trio of Girl Ghosts.
 
 
 
I am entering this fun card in the following challenges:
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Super cute and fun card, love the monster and his need for some brains. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I LOVE LOVE The Walking Dead!! I always imagine being chased by zombies while I run to help motivate me to move faster! Cute card, it's super spooky! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

GiGi said...

This is so fun! I love the gravestones and how your zombie's on an action wobble! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

GiGi said...

PS- Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files too!

BugBites said...

to cute. Love the wobble effect. Thanks for playing with us at SVG Cutting Files.

Melissa said...

So fun! Thanks for sharing at SVG Cutting Files.

Melissa said...

Oh how cute, just too adorable, thanks for joining Action Wobble Challenge!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love this! everthing is better with a wobble! lol! thanks for playing in the PKS challenge!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Love this!! Made me giggle!! Super duper card!! Thanks for playing along with us on the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge!! :)

Melissa said...

Super fun! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files.