A Bear and His Friends

I didn't get much sewing done this past weekend because I bought a new china cabinet to use for my fabric storage.  Before I could begin using it though I had to do a lot of clean up because the lady I bought it from had it sitting in her garage.  Then after I got it cleaned up I had to make room for it because it was a bit wider than her description said.
 
So while I didn't get much done I was still able to sew and today I would like to share one of the burp cloths I made.  For this one I decided to stitch out another new file from Stinkin Cute Applique.  This one is called Bear & Turtle Friends.  As soon as I saw it I knew it would be a perfect design to use with this green flannel I picked up.
 
This was another great project to stitch out, and I had a lot of fun with this burp cloth.
 
Speaking of fun, do you ever wonder where some of the fun fabrics I use for my appliques come from?  Several months ago we had a new fabric store come to town called TJ's Fabrics.  Best part is that you can order online and they have more choices available online.  And I have to say that after years of buying fabric from Hobby Lobby and Joann's this stuff is top notch.  Now that's not to say I won't buy from the others because I will.  It just means I'm more selective now.  And with cute projects like this Bear and his friends you gotta have the good stuff.

0 comments: