I Ruff You

Today I have a fun card to share with you that features a cute little alien fighter pug.  He's from the Alien Fighters file created by Marjorie Ann Designs.  Years ago I rescued a Pug and a Puggle (and last year added a Terrier mix to the family) so when I saw this file I fell in love.
 
After piecing my little Pug together I had to find the perfect background paper.  I had two different outer space prints and couldn't decide which one to use so I thought I'd layer them and what you see is my final result. 
 
The stamped sentiment is from the Cardz TV Stamps set titled Lucky Dog.
 
The skittles used are the meadow color from DoubleClick Connections.

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Thia guy is super fun! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH.. too cute! LOVE the background paper and that sweet pug! adorable!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations