Blah Blah......Coffee

 
Coffee.  It's what keeps most of us running.  It lures us in with its scent as it brews and then we take that first warm sip and we're hooked.  Once the caffeine kicks it, forget it, we're like addicts who need more.
 
Kind of like this morning.  My internal alarm clock woke me up about an hour early again.  I don't know, maybe my body is trying to prepare me for the time change that's coming this weekend.  And if that's the case it can just stop.  In the meantime though, I find myself sitting here feeling blah as I wait for the caffeine to kick in and wake me up.
 
That's why today's project is such a perfect one to share. 

The coffee cup is one that I picked up from the Dollar Tree and altered myself.  I found the coffee heartbeat from a google search and simply traced the image to add with the verbiage.  I cut the everything from Oracle 651 vinyl and adhered to the cup.
 
The card was created using the Morning Coffee file from Marjorie Ann Designs.  For the sentiment, I remember seeing this saying on a sign in Cracker Barrel sometime ago.  However, I've shortened that to what you see on my card. 
 
Now I just need to add some candy - like coffee M&Ms - and gift it to my daughter who is a coffee addict like none I've ever seen.  🙈

0 comments: