Niffler and His Diamond

We are just a week away (minus a day) from the release of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them on DVD, and I for one am excited......along with the other who knows how many Harry Potter fans.  So in honor of the upcoming release date I thought I'd play around at making a small t-shirt with one of the creatures that just steals the show (and a great many other things) - the Niffler.
 
These little creatures have a penchant for anything shiny.  Thus his holding onto his diamond treasure. 
 
I made a onesie with this Niffler a couple months ago.  Only then I used a different holographic HTV for the diamond.  That one didn't show up as well since it was on a color other than black.  I was so bummed out by it that I went in search of a better holographic that I was confident would work.
 
And my file?  Well, it's one that was share in one of my Harry Potter FB groups. 
 
Now to wait for Tuesday to get here so we can re-watch this wonderful addition to the Harry Potter collection.

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Looks awesome! LOVE the diamond... really stands out...

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations