Deathly Hallows Shirt

My husband and I will be celebrating our 15th anniversary this coming Monday and this year we told each other we'd take a belated trip to Universal Studios as our gift to each other.  So as we count down the days until our trip (we put it off to May when the weather is warmer) I have made my first shirt.
 
I don't know how many of you are Harry Potter fans or how many of you may have read the books or at least watched the movies.  Throughout the series Harry comes up three different 'mythical' objects that together are known as the Deathly Hallows - the cloak of invisibility, a wand that cannot be beaten and a stone that is said to bring the dead back to life.
 
So when I saw this file for the Deathly Hallows shared in one of my FB groups I thought it would be a perfect one to use for my shirt.  I thought it would be more difficult to weed than it was and so I was pleasantly surprised with how easy this was to create.
 
Now I just have to wait to be able to wear it.....



1 comments:

Georgiana said...

You always have something neat. Great variety of projects.