Sleepy Bear

I found this Snuggle flannel fabric in my stash the other day.  I completely forgot I had it because my current cabinet is so over packed and I can't see half of what I have.  (But that's going to change very soon.  More on that at a later date.)  My original intention was to use this fabric for a scarf liner but then I never got around to making those scarves.  In the long run that works out better for me because this fabric is perfect and much better suited for the burp cloth craze I've found myself in lately.
 
Since this fabric has little bears printed on it I thought it would make sense to use a bear applique.  So I chose the Bear Sleeping Girl Applique from Applique Corner.  She stitched out beautifully and compliments this burp cloth well.

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Super Duper Sweet & oh so precious!!! LOVE the embroidery work!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations