Sitting Bunny

 
Today I have a cute bunny burp cloth that I'd like to share with you.  This one features a relatively recently released applique from the Applique Corner titled Bunny Sitting.  The one thing that I really loved about stitching this one out was that it required only three pieces of fabric.  This made the creation process faster and the cutting so much easier.  Yes, I could have used my Embrilliance software along with my Silhouette and pre-cut my fabrics, but I still need to get the hang of that.  Right now I prefer to do it all myself.
 
For this cloth I used another flannel that I picked up from JoAnn's.  It's called I Love Mommy - although it clearly also says I Love Daddy.  Initially I purchased one yard of this fabric which has yielded about 2 1/2 cloths so I need to get back there and buy some more while it's still on sale.
 
And when I go back I think I'll keep an eye out from some French Terry fabric because I'm thinking about making my own baby bibs instead of using pre-done blanks.  Hmmmmmmm

0 comments: