Happiness Enclosed

 
I have an Easter card that I'd like to share with you today.  I made this one using the Easter Bear file from Marjorie Ann Designs.  I've had this file in my stash since last year when it was given as a freebie in her FB group Free SVG's ~ Games & More ~ Marjorie Ann Designs.  Not sure why I waited so long to use it because it pieces together nicely and he's cute as can be.
 
When putting my card together I decided to also pull another sketch from my stash to use.  It's another one I've had for a while but haven't used until now.  At first I wasn't sure if I like the colors and such but the more I look at the card the more I like it.
 
The stamped sentiment I used is from the Craftin Desert Divas stamp set Happy Thoughts.

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Barbara!! I'm finally back from my Spring Break/Vacation!!! Thought I would Pop in to see what I've missed all week! What a cute card! Adorable little bear! I went back through to see what else I've missed and omgosh... all the different baby bibs are soooo sooo CUTE! I also like that neat shirt you made.. always a great selection of different projects to see! Glad to be back to blogging! Have a great day! :)


Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations