Super Birthday Wishes

I am happy to announce that today I am a guest designer over at Die Cuttin Divas.  This week it's Challenge #310 and Anything Goes.
 
For my project I decided to create a special birthday card for my I Run 4 Buddy who's birthday is this week.  I Run 4 is a group where runners are paired up with those who are unable to get out there an run.  So those of us who can run or just love being active get out there and do it for them.  When we do organized races such as our Spartans or marathons we send them a medal from that race.  And when we're just out there in the gym or hiking or whatever we let them know that we were out there getting it done - in their honor.
 
Now back to my card.  My Run 4 buddy is a big fan of Superman so I decided to use the Superman from the Super Chubbies Super Heroes file from Marjorie Ann Designs on his card.  Of course Superman has to stand out and for that I thought this paper from the Little Man mat stack from Paper House would be perfect. 
 
To finish off my card I used the Super Hero 2 stamp set from Jaded Blossom for my sentiment.  On each side of the sentiment I added a single red skittle from DoubleClick Connections.
 
Now that you've seen my project for this week's challenge, be sure to create your own (remember Anything Goes), link up and play along with us.  We can't wait to see what you create.

6 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

What a cute card for a special person! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Leslie

L.B. said...

LOve your super hero!! Thanks for being our guest diva!!!

Glenda said...

Such a wonderful cause! I am sure he will love this cute Superman card! Thanks for sharing with us as quest designer this week at DCD!

Glenda's Cards

Scrapper69 said...

Congrats on the Guest Designer Spot! Your card is adorable.. Love that fun Image.... Your Run 4 Buddy will love this Birthday card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the superman image!!! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin Divas.
Have a great day.
Gerda

Unknown said...

Omg! Your superman is so cute, love those big eyes!!!! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin Divas!!