I realize it's only March but I have several boxes of ornaments screaming to be altered and turned into something other than clear glass. Since I've been playing with using alcohol ink for wall art I thought I'd try my hand at ornaments as well. This is just one of the half dozen I've inked.
Creating the ornaments was easy. I gently added a couple drops of ink into the ornament, allowing it to run down the side and then swirled ever so slightly. Then using a can of compressed air with the straw inserted I gave quick taps to allow the air burst to spread the ink inside the ornament.
Once dry I looked at how each ornament turned out and when I looked at this one I knew it was perfect for turning into a Walking Dead one. The file I used for this ornament is one that was shared in one of my FB groups.